Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Guest Designer-Embrace Life


Hi peeps, it is my second week of guesting for Simon Says Stamp and I could not be happier to be playing along with such talent and amazing product...thank SSS! This weeks challenge is Get Krafty, I have used kraft card stock as well as a Memory Box CityScape Nightline Craft Die, I adore this die....I made my card tall & skinny, using 12 x12 card stock and cutting it to create a 3 1/2 x 6. I thought this size would be perfect to use the city die, cut and layered for more depth and height. I adhered SU glimmer paper behind the windows to give the effect of the light shining through at night. I used a SU sentiment and added a few star embellishments in the sky. I had such fun this week Getting Krafty....sparkle & shine!


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

Simon Says Stamp



wed-newchallenge-header
wed-designerspotlight-header
50dollar_voucher_600px

Lucy's Sketch: sketch/#5


Pin It!

11 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Teresa :-) I love the whole design of this, the cityscape looks fabulous !

luv
Lols x x x
p.s, there is an uncanny resemblance to Cheiron's card this week, you 2 must be psychic haha ,, great minds think alike ,,,,,, :-)

Lin said...

Love that you put glitter paper behind the 'scape, Teresa! Great card!

Laura Sterckx said...

This card is fabulous! I love the cityscape and the metallic stars! :)

Jingle said...

This is very cute! I love the silver behind the windows!

Melissa Bove (SCS ~ Melissa1872) said...

Beautiful card Teresa! Love that black cityscape against the kraft!

hugs...

Heather said...

A fabulous card Teresa, I love the layers of 'lit' building and sparkling stars!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lee-Anne said...

Look at you going all CAS on this beauty, Teresa! Such a wonderful design...love the black against the kraft!

cheiron said...

Great card Teresa! Love the citiscape. So glad to have you as a guest designer at Simon Says Stamp with us.

Stephanie Leykauf said...

Gorgeous card, Teresa! I love the sparkle you added to the windows :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Anet van Zyl said...

Gorgeous CAS card Teresa, I love the black die cuts against the Kraft card stock.

Linda said...

love this card with the kraft backdrop for the cityscape!!