Saturday, December 13, 2014

To/From Tags


I have used the Retro Sketch for the sweet tags, I also played along with a couple of SCS challenges; today's IC and yesterday Ways To Use It. I have used the MFT Tag Builder Blueprints 2, so sweet! I used a chevron stencil from Memory Box and left the embossing paste "chunky"...I luv the depth it gives when it is textured. Hope you are creating something fun today....sparkle & shine!

Retro Sketch: sketch/RS144
SCS Free For All: F4A251/tags
SCS Inspiration: IC471/inspired by a chevron mirror


3 comments:

  1. oh that embossing paste texture is awesome on these tags Teresa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tags the design and textures are gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet tags!! The colors and texture are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*