Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Praise Thee


It is the Wednesday of the month, so my guest designing with Word Art Wednesday is over...thanks for having me. The ladies from Word Art Wednesday are super special and I enjoy playing along with their anything uplifting goes challenge....sure hope you will join them each week! This week we have used the scripture Psalm 71:14. I have used the Sketch Saturday sketch for my card today...add a little glimmer to your life...sparkle & shine!

Sketch Saturday: sketch/#345
Word Art Wednesday: anything uplifting goes/Psalm 71:14


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Teresa! Love the designer paper and the sentiment! Thanks for stopping by my blog it was very sweet of you! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweet friend, Teresa. I just wanted to say a BIG thank you once again for joining us as our Guest Designer this month. I feel SO blessed that you would even consider sharing your talents with us to glorify God. I know of several people who were drawn closer to the Lord this month through our posts and the art we shared that blessed and inspired them. If nothing else came of it, I hope that you will take joy in knowing you were part of God's hand at work in people's daily walk with Him. I do, however, hope you win a nice challenge or prize for one of your WAW cards you made this month. You were SUCH a blessing to me. Thanks again, and have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, love the great design and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*