Sunday, May 24, 2015

heartfelt sympathy


Hello friends, it has been an amazing weekend so far and it is not over yet...YAY! We went in the ole truck(72' chevy...we luv it) to get strawberries, I made jam...yummy! We had a yard sale Saturday morning then took a ride on the motorcycle across the mountain to eat and do a little shopping. I have been soooo exited to get in my studio and create, I have so many new goodies to use! I have used the Lil' Inker flower set...so sweet for today's card. I so luv the color combo from Colour Me, fun sketch too from As You See It. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine!


as you see it: sketch/#88
colour me: colors/cmcc72
word art wednesday: anything uplifting goes/#184



2 comments:

  1. Wow-sounds like an amazing weekend! I love hearing what crafters from all around are up to and, a beautiful card to boot! Thanks so much for sharing at the Colour Me challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card, Teresa! I love the colours and your textured polka dots! Thanks for contributing to our gallery at As You See It Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*