Saturday, November 28, 2015

right at home for the holidays-warm winter wishes


I am sharing another card I created that was inspired by Nicole from right at home's ebook, have you heard about it....pick yours up here!  I am so luvin here sweet stamp sets, this tree is one of my favorites....so fun! I stamped the twigs in a not so perfect pattern, to represent a real tree in the woods. ...fun! To see my other creations created using the ebook as inspiration, click here. Stop by and pick up something for yourself, Nicole is running a sale on most items......
RIGHT AT HOME: 20% off with code HOLIDAYDEAL20 and FREE stamp with $50 purchase. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

match this sketch: sketch/100





2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*