Wednesday, February 3, 2016

simon says stamp/have a heart-for my sweet friend

Be sure to check out the Simon Says Stamp Store!

wed-newchallenge-header

Welcome to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, don't ya luv Wednesday's...I know I do. The Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge always has something fabulous to share! This weeks challenge is have a heart, if you visit my blog often, you know I luv hearts and luv love! One of my favorite challenges. We are using the amazingly cute and practical goodies form reverse confetti...check out all the awesome stamps and dies!

Don't forget every week at Simon Says Stamp we give away a $50 voucher...woohoo...definitely worth playing for!

50dollar_voucher_600px


I adore reverse confetti products, they are so easy to use...luv the amazing dies too! I have used the double heart garland, stamped not confetti cuts, and with love stamp set. I have done a little ink smooshing on the background of this cute shaped die shape and then stamped the sentiment using my misti for a fabulous black image, used ranger jet black ink! I used tim holtz worn lipstick ink. I then stamped a smaller sentiment on black paper for the cute tab, added a few die cut hearts, enamel dots and some twine to complete me card. Add a little glimmer to your life....sparkle & shine, kindness!

retro sketches: sketch/rs200


Simon Says Stamp

Let's Go Shopping!

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog

click on IG icon to follow ME!
 use #ssswchallenge on IG



13 comments:

  1. A very PRETTY/SWEET card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and I love the sentiment you used x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pattern going on here, Teresa, and all the hearts of all sizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Teresa, a lovely design with such pretty colours and papers, a super sentiment!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa, Wow! love all your various layers and textures you've given this fantastic card. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!! So many sweet patterns it's freaking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Modern & beautiful, Teresa--love the colors & the dotted hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Teresa, the whole design of this is fabulous, I love the papers and layout, beautiful 😊
    Luv
    Lols X X X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, love the colours and the gorgeous black and white heart border.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - this is such a fun, bright, pretty card! I just love all the detail that went into this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous layers and love the polka dot heart garland! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the layering and the strong graphic elements in your beautiful Valentine's Day Card. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me. Have a wonderful day! Teresa

sparkle & shine *~*